Baby Jogger New Zealand Product Registration
Congratulations on the purchase of your Baby Jogger! Welcome to the family.
Registering your new buggy or capsule is easy! And enables you to have an extended warranty from one year to two from date of purchase!
Read the information below, and fill in your details at the bottom of the page.
Your stroller comes with a limited lifetime warranty* on the frame and a 12 month warranty of textiles and mechanical components. Complete the below form to register your buggy or capsule and extend your warranty by a further 12 months (Excluding City Lite and City Zip^).
- Two year manufacturers warranty on parts and textiles
- No need to stress if you loose your receipt after registration as we have the details
- Invitations to VIP sales
- Tips & Tricks for how to get the most out of your Baby Jogger
*Terms and Conditions apply to the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Please see below for more information.
Baby Jogger Warranty:
Under normal use and in compliance with warning labels and operation instructions, the frame of most Baby Jogger strollers and joggers are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product, while the frame of the City Lite are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for one year. The parts of your stroller, excluding tires and tubes, are warranted to be free of manufacture defects for a period of 2 years after purchase (if registered online) under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. This Limited-lifetime warranty applies only to the original owner; it is not transferable to second hand purchasers and is only valid with original proof of purchase from an authorized New Zealand Baby Jogger retailer.
Baby Jogger will determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met as determined by a Baby Jogger Customer Service agent, Baby Jogger will provide replacement parts, repair kits and/or self-repair instructions to address your warranty claim. Baby Jogger reserves the right to repair your stroller with a new part and only in rare cases may a complete stroller be replaced. Please note that some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller has improved over time, this will not change your stroller’s functionality.
Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The warranty issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- Damage to your stroller is caused by improper installation of Baby Jogger parts and/or accessories. Please refer to the instruction booklet for guidance on stroller assembly and use.
- Damage caused to your stroller by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreens, damp storage or frequent washing.
- Damage to your stroller due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Repairs, modifications or disassembly are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Stroller is purchased used or second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
Please note that while the warranty may not be honored, replacement parts can be purchased to repair your stroller.
^City Lite & City Zip:
These buggys were brought in directly for Baby Factory and Farmers from the manufacturer, so we are unable to extend the warranty to two years. And thus we personally do not carry spare parts for these.
If you have any parts requirements for City Zip please contact Baby Factory. If you have parts requirements for City Lite, please contact us and we can give you our best suggestion to help.
Let us know through our contact us page if you have any questions or need any help with registering