Summit™ X3 Bundle - Midnight BlackRegular price $1,805.00 Sale price $1,510.00 Save $295.00
Engineered for the smoothest ride, anywhere, any speed.
Go anywhere with this high-performance, fully featured running stroller. With its large air-filled tyres, all-wheel suspension, and deceleration brake for downhill control, the Summit™ X3 provides exceptional performance on any terrain.
A remote wheel lock lever on the upper stroller frame allows you to easily transition the front wheel between the swivel mode and a locked straight position.
Save 10% when you bundle up with either the City GO™ 2 infant car seat/capsule or the Deluxe Bassinet (both are helpful options for use from birth). Visit these product pages to explore their features.
- Supports children from birth (with near-flat seat recline), right up to 34kg
- 5-point stroller harness keeps your child safely secured
- The one-hand, one-step fold and auto-clip feature ensure ease of use and safety
- UV50+ 3-section canopy with two mesh peekaboo windows keeps baby shaded, while allowing you to easily check in
- Large, air-filled rubber tyres, combined with all-wheel independent suspension, provide a smoother ride for child as you run on all terrain
- Remote front wheel lock lever on the upper stroller frame lets you switch between swivel mode and a locked position
- Unique, hand-operated decleration brake for increased downhill control
- Foot-operated parking brake
- Compact size when folded, compared with other running strollers
- Large storage basket with front and rear access
- Midnight Black colour
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty on stroller frame and 12-Month Warranty on textiles and parts, with two years cover if you register your stroller
Capsule Bundle: The Summit™ X3 stroller can be paired with the Baby Jogger City GO™ 2 capsule so you can take baby straight from the car to the shops. The Summit™ X3 car seat adaptor is not included with the stroller, so it is added into the bundle and its price.
- Bassinet Bundle: The Deluxe Bassinet can easily click in and out of your Summit™ X3 stroller, meaning you can stroll your baby to sleep and transition them off seamlessly at a new location, without disturbing their nap.
- Customise your ride with a range of accessories like the Rain Cover, Belly Bar, Parent Console, Carry Bag, Child Tray, Glider Board, and Foot Muff (sold separately).
- For safety reasons, it is recommended that you wait until your baby is at least 6 months old before using the stroller while running. Additionally, make sure to lock the front wheel in a straight position when running, and always use the child safety harness. For more detailed instructions, refer to the manual.
|Seat weight capacity||34kg|
|Unfolded dimensions (L x W x H)||115 x 66 x 110.5cm|
|Folded dimensions (L x W x H)||86.5 x 66.5 x 35cm|
|Tyres||Rubber (air-filled; 30cm front & 40cm rear)|